FOCUS AMBASSADORS OF VELTOP SINCE 2007
Since 2007, we have regularly established partnerships with several adventurers who have made long trips to several continents on a recumbent bike, equipped with our VELTOP protection.
It is a showcase for our products to make them known throughout the world but also an essential experience to test their resistance and reliability and sometimes in extreme conditions.
If our protection has brought undeniable comfort by cold or rainy weather, it has also proved to be indispensable in hot places to avoid sun burns.
You can consult the map of the different routes made by our ambassadors with their recumbent trikes and equally discover their stories and photos (see Facebook page).
- AFRICA TRIKE - Frederic LEPRON (VELTOP SUN RIDE) AZUB
Route : Tanger - Le Cap - 20 000 Miles (TV Vendée] Chronique à Adèle
- HELLO BIKE WORLD - Arlen DÉTRAZ , Robin MÉGRET, Firmin MANOURY (VELTOP SUN RIDE) HP Scorpion
Route : Lausanne (CH) - Malaisie (Asie sud est) -16 800 Miles - 500 Days
- TECHNOMAD TIM - Tim JOHNSON USA (VELTOP SUN RIDE) HP Scorpion
Route : Phoenix - SanDiego - LA - San Francisco - Portland - Seattle then back through the states of Washington - Idaho - Utah - Arizona - 6000 Miles
- Brona NAGEL 70 ans (VELTOP RECUMBENT 2) AZUB
Route : Mont St Michel (FR) - Uherský Brod Czech republic (2371 km) 3 weeks under the rain
- GRENZENLOS WELTENBUMMLER - Igel & Paola ZIMMERMANN (VELTOP RECUMBENT 2 et 3)
Route : Vietnam - Thaïlande - Laos - 2 Month
- TOUR OF DISCOVERY - RAFAEL GIRALDO
Route : San Francisco - South Florida - 3800 Miles - 86 Days
Route : Bar Harbor - South Florida - 2930 Miles - 69 Days